Save time money and frustration with TicTie Calculate


Accounting firm documents require signatures by clients, staff or both. SignatureFlow® provides accounting firms with an E-Signature solution for all their documents.


SafeSend™ is a complete bi-directional document exchange system that is as easy to use as email. Send and receive all client documents securely.


Adobe Acrobat plug-in that installs an accounting centric toolbar. Catalog and annotate digital PDF files the same way you would in the paper world.

Upcoming Webinars

Learn about the best practices to use in your office


Check out all upcoming
and archived webinars

Using Adobe Acrobat to Prepare 1040 Workpapers

May 6th, 2015 – 11:00am Pacific

Many tax and accounting firms struggle with making the transition to a paperless office – or find that it takes more time than it should. This webinar will explain and demonstrate how successful firms make the paperless transition.

Why Client Portals Fail: Understanding File Transfer Solutions and Alternatives

May 7th, 2015 – 11:00am Pacific

Learn why less than 35% of your clients will use your Client Portal. And what you can do to easily and effectively transfer files for the remaining 65% that won’t.

More than 20,000 happy customers

  • We have fewer tax returns going back to preparers with questions, they find it's easier with TTC to communicate assumptions and calculations within a PDF file. TTC paid for itself within the first few weeks of tax season.

    Carol J. Milam, CPADale W. Engle CPA, P.C.
  • TicTie Calculate worked well for us this past year. We were able to discontinue another popular scanning & bookmarking program and saved over $10k.

    Robert J. McCarty, CPA, MSTLandau, Swartz & McCarty LLP
  • I just sent a client something and it was fantastic. It was nearly as fast as just sending an attachment with no security and easier and more efficient than any other way I have ever sent a client a secured attachment. I’m a fan.

    Tadd McKenzie, C.P.A.Berti Spechler Sarmiento McKay & Co. LLP
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt